Blog Post 3: My Dream Job

Although I would like much work as an archaeologist in the future, I think that one job that I would like to have some day would be to work as a forest ranger in a government park, preferentially in the mountains. I would like to work as a forest ranger because I love much the landscapes of the mountains and I like trekking and climbing, and I think that this job is very important for protect and study native forest and the biodiversity. Skills needed for this are a good physical condition, knowledge about animal and plant life, and aptitude for be isolated a long time, mainly in winter. About the salary, I know some people that work as a forest ranger because in my region there are some government parks, and their salary isn’t little, although I think that it’s a little salary for so much sacrifice. However, I don’t love this work for the salary. For work as a forest ranger no specific major is needed, only a major related to natural science is needed, or even related to social sciences. For me, work as a forest ranger in a government park that has archaeological sites would be the perfect job, because I could combine archeology with the protection of biodiversity. Although, I know that it’s a sacrificed work, I would like work in this job some years.

 


 

Comentarios

  1. Even if you don't have the best salary, it is worth it to be surrounded by nature and protect it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting! I think it is a beautiful work for those who love nature, especially the mountains.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Blog Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Blog Post 4: Time travel to the past or future